Jet A-1 Aircraft Engine
- 35 – 75 kW Drones, APU
- 75 – 180 kW Drones, APU, Fixed wings
- 225 – 300 kW APU, Fixed wings, Helicopter
- 450 – 600 kW APU, Fixed wings, Helicopter
Teos Powertrain Engineering is also active in aeronautic sector. The Teos team develops different kind of turbocharged piston engines, burning Diesel or Jet-A1 fuel with automotive state-of-the-art injection system, and racing-type lightweight design.
- Power Performance: 330 kW
- Weight Target: 250 kg
- Reliability: 2000 h
- Fuel Economy: - 30% to - 40% (compared to turbine engine)
- V8 Turbocharged Kerosene Direct Injection
Clean Sky Project - HIPE AE440
TEOS participates in the joint technology initiative (JTI) Clean Sky in partnership with Airbus Helicopters and Austro Engine companies.
Clean Sky consortium has successfully completed the first flight tests of the engine demonstrator aircraft on the 6th of November, at Marignane Airport.